In order to respond to the development vision of the Sabourin sector and the resulting orientations, seven intentions have been set. They specify the scope of the orientations and feed the development concept:
- Enhance the natural environments present and limit the ecological impacts of development.
- Creating a neighborhood with a strong centrality
- Fostering sustainable mobility
- Propose varied common spaces, of sufficient quality and number to allow an acceptable density.
- Designing an urban form allowing a progressive densification
- Ensure a harmonious architectural and landscaping integration along Highway 116
- Enhance the panoramas offered in the Highway 116 corridor
- Mitigating the Limiting Effect of Highway 116
- Engaging the sector in the "Food City" project